We develop digital products for various companies and businesses. DAS Solutions mainly specializes in developing software in the following industries: Finance & Banking, Insurance, Telecom and E-health. But we don’t stop there.
As a Technical Director, you will establish deep relationships with global companies, provide independent advice and recommendations to the technical C-suite, and represent the technical voice of DAS in the market.
Here’s the deal:
- Setting company technical vision and leading company’s technological development
- Monitor Development team’s Key Performance Indicators and metrics
- Plan and implement appropriate learning curves for employees
- Supervising workflow of IT/Software development department
- Establishing software development process and set objectives for process
- Organize and monitor all technical activities/processes for various projects and ensure compliance to all objectives
- Conduct research to improve technological assets.
- Provide leadership to department heads that supports company’s technology and mission.
- Identify technological trends and implement changes to existing technology.
- Maintain quality and ensure all products meet company standards.
- Developing strategic plans and setting timelines for evaluation, development, and deployment of all technical services
- Continuously evaluate technical efficiency and make changes as necessary.
- Collaborating with department heads, and operations as advisor of all technologies involved with company
- Represent the technological agenda in staff meetings and when making hiring decisions
- Monitor system infrastructure
- Communicate and present to CEO, board of directors
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- 7+ years experience in software development role, information technology role, or related field; five years in management or leadership role
- Must be able to demonstrate advanced technological skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities
- Experience with technology relative to industry which is found in DAS expertise
- Must have excellent team/project management skills.
- Proven and extensive experience in leadership, and business management roles;
- Deep understanding of software technologies that can be used to overcome technological challenges across the business
Perks & Benefits:
- High salary, based on experience
- Opportunity to work with international partners
- Excellent work/life balance
- Freedom and responsibility over your work
- Our office is located in a peaceful and working friendly environment surrounded by a park
- Language lessons
- Professional growth opportunities: trainings, courses, entrepreneurship stimulation, spin-off support and sponsorship of your own start-ups ideas
- Partnerships with the major EU program Horizon 2020
Are you up for the challenge? If so, please, introduce yourself.